Sarah
Just hours left until i go to the airport. I am pretty much ready!! almost. I have packed and repacked twice no. Everything finally fits in the bags and i really think im all set. I cant sleep! just spending my last hours watching a Golden Girls marathon and double checking lists! My papers are all filled out and my itinerary is printed off. I am ready. Im nervous and so excited. Ive said my goodbyes, given lots of hugs, and done a lot of shopping.
Here is my address in Morocco:
Sarah Hollemans
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, Rue Abou Marauane Essaadi, Agdal
Rabat 10100, MOROCCO

When i move to my final placement after my first three months then the address with change.
Ok, i am going to look at my luggage one more time and take another walk around my house to make sure i have everything i will need.
0 Responses

Post a Comment