Sarah
Today was one of my happiest and most productive days yet!!
It all began with a quick day trip into Marrakech with Donniell. We took the bus #12 into the marjane and made a B-line for the electronics department. She was on the hunt for new headphones and I was looking for a new camera. I found it!! Its so pretty and Blue!! ahhh I am sooooo excited to finally have a camera again. Its been to long. I love to take pictures and have not been able to in a long time. The sales guys had fun talking with us in both english and arabic and even taking pictures of us to prove the camera worked. It was like Christmas again for me!!
After we finished our shopping we went to our favorite Sushi place. We had a nice lunch of stir fry, springrolls, and california rolls. It only downer of the day was that our debit cards were not working, the system was down at the store and restaurant, but we had just enough cash to get through the day!!


When i got home from my exciting day in Kech, I decided to make brownies. So I stopped at the hanut (store) below my house and picked up some eggs and ice cream. It was a hot day and it called for ice cream!!

I had yet to bake in this country and to use the little convention oven on top of my refrigerator so i was a little nervous of what the final product would look like. I melted the chocolate and mixed all the ingrediants. I even put a nice cream cheese topping on!! I was very excited when i finally got it in the oven and the pan fit perfectly. When they were all done I was pretty happy with what i had. They tasted more like cake than brownies, but i was still pleased!!





A very productive day today!! Im sooo happy i have a new camera!! (Donniell was ready to hurt me after the amount of times i said that today!!)
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Personally I would apologize for harassing you,im so sorry


Post a Comment